KDM Clan
KDM Clan
KDM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDM Clan

Welcome to the home of the KDM clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KDM Members .. the day is soon upon us when GG will deliver the Clan system it has so promised .. be patient Sons and Daughters of Helgan.. our clan time will come !!

share your clan match tactics with with the clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stonerdog

share your clan match tactics with with the clan  Empty
PostSubject: share your clan match tactics with with the clan    share your clan match tactics with with the clan  I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:23 am

This tread is for you to share the tactics you guys picked up in killzone2 . No matter how obvious or small they might be sharing them might save lives or win games .
I will start off with a small one . when im up against a team that has no medics i never finish off downed enemies . I let them bleed out on their clock . By not finishing them off every time it keeps them out off the match for an extra 5 or 8 seconds . That can add up over a tight game .
Back to top Go down
zeo111178

PostSubject: Re: share your clan match tactics with with the clan    share your clan match tactics with with the clan  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:29 pm

when there is 5 seconds left on the clock left on the clock in S&D GET THE FUCK OUT ITS OVER YOU CANT TURN BACK TIME WHATS DONE IS DONE LETS MOVE ON Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SINNERBOY-_-

SINNERBOY-_-

PostSubject: Re: share your clan match tactics with with the clan    share your clan match tactics with with the clan  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:21 am

Read the game, and change your class to match an objective, don't stay in the same class for an entire game. Some classes are better suited to defense and offence, use your head and adapt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: share your clan match tactics with with the clan    share your clan match tactics with with the clan  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

share your clan match tactics with with the clan
Page 1 of 1