KDM Clan
KDM Clan
KDM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDM Clan

Welcome to the home of the KDM clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KDM Members .. the day is soon upon us when GG will deliver the Clan system it has so promised .. be patient Sons and Daughters of Helgan.. our clan time will come !!

Pre-Ordered Killzone 3.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilsCompany

DevilsCompany

Pre-Ordered Killzone 3. Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Ordered Killzone 3.   Pre-Ordered Killzone 3. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:48 am

I find myself in great form today thanks to a €35 trade in, my pre-ordering of Killzone 3 and one headache I will no longer have to put up with anymore Smile

A so called "Video Game" though I don't know how they could even call such a thing a game when it's so faulty it's almost unplayable at times and the other times it's good for 2 maps and a thing called "zombies".

Having said all that I think most of you know what I'm on about as like me you've probably gone a lil balder over the past few months from lost stats and unpredictible crashes. Good riddance to you treyarch good riddance to you're so called developers who seem to have gone back to the 80's to find this so called game.

Thankfully Guerrilla Games seem to have come up with the goods again this game looks set to have a long shelflife and perhaps a chance to finally claim victory on Helghan bounce
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Killzone 3.   Pre-Ordered Killzone 3. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:02 pm

i have mine paid off to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gearhead27

gearhead27

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Killzone 3.   Pre-Ordered Killzone 3. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Helgast Collectors Edition on its way to me on the 22nd cheers
Back to top Go down
Toomey

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Killzone 3.   Pre-Ordered Killzone 3. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:11 am

whats the best place to pre-order it for on the day delievery? been loking and it i want collectors edition on the day release i was told it will prob be the day after and best bet would be a local shop to pick it up?!?!
Back to top Go down
gearhead27

gearhead27

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Killzone 3.   Pre-Ordered Killzone 3. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:12 am

Got mine in Gamestop in Mallow but i ordered it months ago ... chances of getting one now would be slim but you never know
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Killzone 3.   Pre-Ordered Killzone 3. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:29 am

still 3 more days to go for us EU guys . some of the USA guys have landed they will need to group up . fred is the only officer on the ground so far so if your on the list and in kz3 and have not got your invite pm him on psn or post here .
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Killzone 3.   Pre-Ordered Killzone 3. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Ordered Killzone 3.   Pre-Ordered Killzone 3. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre-Ordered Killzone 3.
Page 1 of 1