KDM Clan
KDM Clan
KDM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDM Clan

Welcome to the home of the KDM clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KDM Members .. the day is soon upon us when GG will deliver the Clan system it has so promised .. be patient Sons and Daughters of Helgan.. our clan time will come !!

NEWS FROM THE FRONT

Go down 
+2
gearhead27
stonerdog
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stonerdog

NEWS FROM THE FRONT  Empty
PostSubject: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:11 pm

heres the list of fixes as the open beta ends

Click here for list

Last edited by stonerdog on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gearhead27

gearhead27

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:38 pm

MMMM nice .. now its shaping up to be a cracker .. i love how GG thak on the players opinions cheers
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:33 am

heres a link to the cian page on killzom.com

K.D.M@KZ.COM
Back to top Go down
yodathe3rd

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:48 pm

i can't wait ill be unlocking lots of stuff under the engineer class just waiting for my copy from amazon.
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 am

be sure to let us know when you get on so we can get your invite to you Smile
Back to top Go down
yodathe3rd

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:20 am

i just got it today ive been playing for a while its awesome send that invite any time.
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:51 am

will do as soon as i catch fred
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:05 am

inbound 1 hour Twisted Evil so i wont be on here much today hit me up on psn
Back to top Go down
Aspek01

Aspek01

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Got my copy today and stokedd to be in KDM, getting my new headset real soon. sorry for the hold upp fam.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Aspek01
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:25 am

its all good bro .
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:24 am

what GG has to say on problems

click here
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:51 am

K.D.M MEMBERS M.I.A

if any member has not got a clan invite send me a message on psn

stonerdog
Back to top Go down
Fred-E-Fuego
Admin
Fred-E-Fuego

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Patch 1.04 Announcement
By Seb Downie, posted Mar 03 2011 12:00AM Comments (50)
Here at Guerrilla Games we have been busy fixing bugs and adding features based on your continued feedback. The good news is we’re now readying our next patch to go live later next week. It is currently undergoing extensive testing and we’ll confirm the exact time and date of release once we have it.
This is the first of a number of patches that we have in mind. If you can't find your favorite fix on this list it is most probably in one of the next patches. If you want an idea on some of the other stuff that are coming in future patches, check out the End of Open Beta announcement. We will keep you updated on other fixes as soon as we can.

Below is a detailed list of all of the fixes and changes included in patch 1.04:
CHANGES & NEW FUNCTIONALITY

Network - Lag fixes and fixes for network errors 10002, 8001 and 8013
Gameplay - Players now have more stamina by default. Sprint length is increased but the recharge timer has been adjusted to compensate
Gameplay - Mortally wounded players no longer have collision. Alive players should now be able to traverse the levels without getting stuck on mortally wounded players
Gameplay - Medic's revive cool-down reduced from 25 to 10 seconds
Gameplay - Increased range from where friendly players can be revived - player can be revived from 20 meters now
Gameplay - Guerrilla Warfare games now last 15 minutes and it takes 100 kills instead of 50 to win
Performance – Improvements to party creation server load
Menu - Show envelope icon to indicate that player has received message
Menu - Rewards panel in post game screen now auto-scrolls
Menu - Botzone is now paused when player goes to start menu
Menu - Single click squad invite
Menu - Enhanced idle detection code in menu, the player isn’t spawned if he’s still pressing buttons
Security - Several security, anti hack and cheat fixes
BUG FIXES

Stability – Fix for an occasional crash bug when in the Credits screen and transitioning straight into Multiplayer via a Invite
Stability – Fix for potential hang when players migrate between maps
Gameplay - Player can retain crouched collision after deploying jetpack
Gameplay - The Assassination Executioner medals only count Deadly Assassin kills, not Executioner kills
Gameplay - Cloak kills with weapons that break cloak now count towards medal for Cloak levels 1 and 2.
Gameplay - Global - Medic’s Triage droids now disappear when player quits out of game
Gameplay - Cloak/Disguise cannot be removed manually by accident anymore
Gameplay – Fix for rumble in Exo being over-powered and out of sync
Gameplay – Fix for Silent Footsteps remaining active after choosing other skill and removed from the personal stats menu
Exploit - Akmir Snowdrift - Player can reach the boat by using an ammo box to exit the intended boundaries
Functionality – Disc eject now handled more gracefully
Trophies - DLC 1 ‘Little Big Weapons’ Trophy does now counts rocket launcher and StA2
Clan functionality – Fix for player quitting and re-joining a tournament, they may re-enter a tournament alone.
Menu - Find game – Operations - Mode description - Spelling issue fixed
Menu - Friends: Fix for Clan tags being displayed for a max of nine players despite the number of player that are in the clan
Menu – Fix for incorrect message given when attempting to join a Clan Game that an online friend is taking place in
Menu - Spawn-screen – Fix for when the extra Primary Weapon skill is equipped, the weapon description goes out of sync
Menu - Accolades do now show subsequently
Menu - When receiving a squad invite from a player in another match, there is now a warning that the player will leave his current game.
Menu - Scramble detailed range and in-game range now match properly
Menu - The Spot and Mark description in the unlock menu is now correct
Menu – Fix for when the player presses the SQUARE button when a player that is in their game is highlighted in the squad lobby menu they receive the message ‘You cannot join a play that is not in a game.’
Menu - Turn off animations for the squad list to avoid it becoming unreadable every time a rebuild occurs when voice chat is activated
Menu – Fix for when trying to join a friend without the required DLC pack, the message will tell the player they are part of a squad.
Menu – Fix for the message informing the player they are attempting to join a DLC game without the required DLC content installed reading better
Menu - Increased Accuracy & Faster Reload Ribbons now update in the personal statistics screen.
Additional to this, we are performing regular and significant Server updates to help with connection issues such as the -9 Error (fix deployed Thursday 3rd of March) as well as improving performance and lag.

We have already begun work on further patches to include additional gameplay improvements, feature upgrades and a variety of bug fixes. If you are experiencing any problems with Killzone 3 please check out our FAQ or hit the forums where we will be on hand to answer any of your questions.

Thanks for your time and patience,

Guerrilla Games
Back to top Go down
https://kdmclan.forumotion.com
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:50 am

i have been sick for two days guys . well done on the clan match i would have been there but my wife would not let me set up my ps3/tv in the bathroom .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:39 pm

stonerdog i thought you were a true gamer. If it was me i would have had a controller in one hand and toilet paper in the other with my mic on mute and letting it all flow out. LOL
Back to top Go down
yodathe3rd

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Sorry that i have not been on lately guys been really busy with work, and trying to fnish up my project for school but ill be on very soon again.
Back to top Go down
Aspek01

Aspek01

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:02 am

yodathe3rd wrote:
Sorry that i have not been on lately guys been really busy with work, and trying to fnish up my project for school but ill be on very soon again.

Same here man, but i would recommend that you just handle ur bizz first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Aspek01
DevilsCompany

DevilsCompany

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Patch 1.04 seems to have created more problems then it solved. Anyone else notice how ineffective some of the guns seem to be since the patch?

I was using a M224-1A LMG earlier and couldn't get a kill to save my life even shooting stationary ground turrets took a couple of clips.

I used SMG's, M82 and LS13 a bit, got some kills with them and they all seem to be working ok. Having said that I did get a few suspicous looking headshots that didn't get kills along with a few deaths where I was dead before the guy killing me had fired their gun. Nothing worse then dying then hearing the bullet that killed you a few seconds later.

At least GG care enough to listen to its gamers and try to work out the kinks even if it does take time before they get it running smooth.

For the Glory of Helghan we shall play, Killzone has far from had it's day.
Saviours of soldiers downed by their foe while working on killstreak 10 kills in a row
Mines are great to lockdown a site, put fear in the enemy the strength in our might
We are KDM our clan is strong, for the glory of Helghan we carry on
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:20 am

patch 1.06 is out i hope it works
Back to top Go down
DevilsCompany

DevilsCompany

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:12 pm

Server Update seemed to do the trick but today it feels alot more like KZ2 gameplay in the best possible way all guns now serve a purpose again and I'm back to hating rocket launchers What a Face

I downloaded the 1.06 update today and played a couple games all ran very smooth cheers I noticed a couple of session master not availables during play but they didn't interfere with gameplay and both times dissapeared.

I got a 5 killstreak in my last game and that triple kill I got on the way to 5 was priceless wish I had a hd cam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DevilsCompany

DevilsCompany

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 pm

NEWS FROM THE FRONT  DevilsCompany

It's looking like the only way you Killzone 3 save your stats online is to first invite someone to your squad even if they don't join or to join a friends squad.

If you're playing multiplayer on your own tough shit basically your stats won't update. The developers know about this issue and I suspect their still scratching their heads as to how it's happening.
Back to top Go down
gearhead27

gearhead27

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:53 pm

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:48 am

gearhead were are you
Back to top Go down
gearhead27

gearhead27

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:16 am

Im still alive dude ;-) just working my ass off Lately Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:37 am

yep same here man patch 1.07 is out on wednesday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS FROM THE FRONT    NEWS FROM THE FRONT  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWS FROM THE FRONT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KDM Clan :: Gaming Groups :: Killzone 3 :: Killzone 3 General Chat-
Jump to: