KDM Clan
KDM Clan
KDM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDM Clan

Welcome to the home of the KDM clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KDM Members .. the day is soon upon us when GG will deliver the Clan system it has so promised .. be patient Sons and Daughters of Helgan.. our clan time will come !!

What has happened to our beloved game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pgsdi

pgsdi

What has happened to our beloved game Empty
PostSubject: What has happened to our beloved game   What has happened to our beloved game I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:00 am

After finally able to get some playtime with KZ3, (new baby on board) anyway, Play the betas and all the hype we all have been waiting for.

I feel GG made a huge mistake and changing so many aspects of what made Killzone2 so damn good. The campaign is awesome but I am speaking strictly about MP

The gameplay feels cheap and the separation of warzone and bodycount (warefare) is a terrible idea, I want to play warzone on all the maps.

The jungle map feels like im playing lost planet 2. its just does not feel like killzone... Sad

32 players is no longer...... The intense battles we all experience on KZ2 are no longer there. I believe that taking out spawn nades has hurt this game. it has made this game into a COD. it has lost its identity.

I ask all of you vets who have been at my side in battles. to play killzone 3 for about 3 hours straight. then stop playing and put Killzone 2 in. you will understand what I mean.....

I love killzone. I have been in love with this franchise since the game released on the PS2. I still play it cause its that good. I will play KZ3 but not with the passion I have for KZ2. I will be a KDM clan member to the end. and I am glad to be ( thanks to my friend stoner) but GG dropped the ball on this game...........
Back to top Go down
SINNERBOY-_-

SINNERBOY-_-

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to our beloved game   What has happened to our beloved game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:12 am

Loved KZ2, but so glad the spawn grenades are gone, my spawn/death ratio is the better for it!

KZ3 has lost the intense battles that we had in KZ2, but I feel that KZ3's MP is superior. I like the changes and the new maps, GG made the right decision to overhaul the MP, it feels fresh and not an extension of KZ2 MP.

It's a Warzone out there!!
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to our beloved game   What has happened to our beloved game I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:31 am

i say kz2 will all ways be the king of fps . but this is not kz2 . the health bar is to low in kz3 if your seen in kz3 your fucked . in kz2 you stood chance . you could turn on noobs that fire at you and out gun them but not in kz3 . in kz3 you turn fast and die fast lol . kz3 is alot different than kz2 . kz3 is one of the best fps games i have played and i think it dose kz2 justice . i would like to see warzone on all maps .
Back to top Go down
DevilsCompany

DevilsCompany

PostSubject: Missing Links   What has happened to our beloved game I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Bring back user specified gaming I say. All maps should be available in all types of combat. Have to get some quality gametime in tomorrow hopefully bump into a few of you there. Have to get some quality gametime in tomorrow hopefully bump into a few of you there.

My ps3's being a pain, rebuilt it again tonight now it won't eject the disc but at least it's reading it.
Back to top Go down
gearhead27

gearhead27

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to our beloved game   What has happened to our beloved game I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:12 am

Why they didnt keep the base line from the mulitplayer in KZ2 is beyond me .. it almost seems like GG found an ex-COD developer and let him on the development team for KZ3 ... AND WHERES THIS FREAKING PATCH ALREADY Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DevilsCompany

DevilsCompany

PostSubject: Developer Updates / FAQ   What has happened to our beloved game I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:26 am

The Following is extracted from a post by one of the GG developers AllyH.

Guerrilla Warfare matches are too short!
Agreed. We are currently playtesting new time and kill limits. These changes will make it out in a patch sometime soon.

Custom games.
Custom games are returning, although not exactly as they were in KZ2. Two separate updates will be arriving to allow custom games. The first will provide the base functionality, such as

- Custom game modes and settings.
- Secure games allowing you to invite the players you want to play with.
- Faction switching.

The second update will give more much more functionality, some examples include

- More control over games modes and settings.
- Toggling on and off functionality, such as ribbons, skills, explosives, etc.

- Selecting which careers you want available to players.
- Allow friendly fire to be turned on or off.

As well as a few other features. More details to follow.

Preorder and unlock voucher codes aren’t working correctly.
Investigations are currently ongoing into the issues relating to unlock/pre order bonuses.

Repeated Blood Gracht & Salamun Market matches.
We’ve already identified the cause of this problem, it is related to the ‘ANY” map selection preference, and we should be able to get a fix out soon in one of upcoming patches. In the meantime if you get trapped repeatedly playing either Blood Gracht or Salamun Market, you can quit your game, then within Find Match > Map Selection, choose a non DLC map. The game will place you into the map you have selected when you attempt to join a game, and once your match is finished, map voting will happen as normal and you can vote on whatever map you wish. We understand this isn’t an ideal solution and will try and get this resolved a.s.a.p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to our beloved game   What has happened to our beloved game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What has happened to our beloved game
Page 1 of 1