KDM Clan
KDM Clan
KDM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDM Clan

Welcome to the home of the KDM clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KDM Members .. the day is soon upon us when GG will deliver the Clan system it has so promised .. be patient Sons and Daughters of Helgan.. our clan time will come !!

Wheres the Recruit Forum?

Go down 
+2
DevilsCompany
Bober08
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bober08

Bober08

Wheres the Recruit Forum? Empty
PostSubject: Wheres the Recruit Forum?   Wheres the Recruit Forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 1:58 pm

I wanted to join this clan for a while but theres no way to get in, i pm'd admin, no recruit forum or anything. Hit me up someone, i always top charts
Back to top Go down
DevilsCompany

DevilsCompany

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the Recruit Forum?   Wheres the Recruit Forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Hi bober08 what's the story with you. KDM clan do recruit people but you need to get in touch with one of the admin to get the ball rolling. Is your psn username the same as your username here?
Back to top Go down
gearhead27

gearhead27

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the Recruit Forum?   Wheres the Recruit Forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:42 am

Fred-E-Fuego is the man to get on to with that one he's the head guy here Laughing
Back to top Go down
stonerdog

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the Recruit Forum?   Wheres the Recruit Forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:47 am

il send you a pm on psn today
Back to top Go down
Aspek01

Aspek01

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the Recruit Forum?   Wheres the Recruit Forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:45 pm

have we thought about trying to get members in different time zones.. i live in hawaii and usually yalll are on at like 8 in the morning my time and when i get on its usually late for yall.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Aspek01
gearhead27

gearhead27

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the Recruit Forum?   Wheres the Recruit Forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:14 pm

the idea of that has been mentioned before and if it turns out that having different squads in different time zones works for people its worth looking into for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
low_rate_hitman

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the Recruit Forum?   Wheres the Recruit Forum? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 1:09 am

wanted to know if recruitment is still going on,im a team based style player looking for a group of like minded players,and from what ive seen kdm is about buisness.i myself am having problems finding the recruitment fourms. psn username low_rate_hitman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheres the Recruit Forum?   Wheres the Recruit Forum? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres the Recruit Forum?
Page 1 of 1