KDM Clan
KDM Clan
KDM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KDM Clan

Welcome to the home of the KDM clan.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
KDM Members .. the day is soon upon us when GG will deliver the Clan system it has so promised .. be patient Sons and Daughters of Helgan.. our clan time will come !!

KILLZONE 2 WEEKEND WARRIOR SERVER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pgsdi

pgsdi

KILLZONE 2 WEEKEND WARRIOR SERVER Empty
PostSubject: KILLZONE 2 WEEKEND WARRIOR SERVER   KILLZONE 2 WEEKEND WARRIOR SERVER I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:24 pm

I am in the process of starting a WEEKEND KILLZONE 2 SERVER (yeah you read that right) KZ2,

I have recently been playing some brilliant very intense warzone games every weekend. something KZ3 has not been able to produce since its release. Hey Stoner, I sent you a message a few days ago to give you a heads up.

I have contacted a tremendous amount vets regarding a solid comeback for this multiplayer.

I am truly hoping this catches on,. I have played BF3 and the new FPS and nothing will come close to the one of a kind experience that KZ2 offers.

If you have not played it in a while,. I suggest you do.

Please feel free to voice you opinions and or suggestions for maps and or warzone setups......

thanks cheers
Back to top Go down

KILLZONE 2 WEEKEND WARRIOR SERVER
Page 1 of 1